Return Address: Technospecs Technologies Inc
Plot No. C-133, First Floor, Phase 8, Industrial Area,
Mohali, Punjab (India)
Return of Products purchased from Technospecs Technologies Inc. shall be governed by Seller’s product return policies in effect on the date of return. Seller reserves the right to modify or eliminate such policies at any time. Although Seller’s policies may permit Buyer to return Products claimed to be defective under certain circumstances, Seller makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to the Products. The following are few of our Return Shipment Policies:
1. DOA/defective products are returned for REPLACEMENT ONLY with the same product/model. Deviations from this policy may result in a 20% Returns Processing Service Charge.
2. Defective product must be in original factory carton with all original packing materials.
All miscellaneous materials such as manuals, accessories and cables must be included. If any of these materials are missing, return will not be approved.
3. The Return Authorization must be on the shipping label, not the carton. PLEASE DO NOT WRITE ON THE CARTON.
4. Returns must be shipped freight prepaid. Products received freight collect, without an RA number, not approved for return or in any way not meeting the above criteria, will be refused.
5. The customer is responsible for filing any and all claims with the carrier they use to return RMAs to us. All products that are damaged while in transit from the customer, against an issued RMA number, will be returned to the customer.
6. Return Authorization numbers are good for fourteen (14) days only. Any products returned after the expiration date will be refused.
7. If the product is found to be non-defective, an inspection fee of at least $25, or 15% per unit, will be billed to your account and defected product will only be returned after collecting this fee.
8. Re-stock fee of 15% may be applied to stock balance or open box (non-defective) returns.